365天英语口语大全日常口语49:萌生好感

编辑:高中作文网

49.萌生好感

1.惯用口语句子:

She is attractive.
她很迷人。
She is beautiful/pretty.
她很漂亮。
attractive a. 迷人的,有魅力的

She is a girl of my dream8.
她是我的梦中情人。
I'm trying to date her.
我想和她约会。
date v. & n. 约会 n. 约会对象

David is a lady-killer.
大卫令女人一见倾心。
He really tums me on.
他让我心潮澎湃。
lady-killer“使女人为之倾倒的男子”
tum sb. on“使某人激动、兴奋或心潮澎湃(尤指性欲方面,不可轻用)”

I think I have a crush on her.
我想我爱上她了。
I'm crazy about him.
我疯狂地爱上他了。
I have strong feelings for him.
我对他的感觉很强烈。
I saw Lily for the first time and felt like I'd been struck by lightning.
我第一次见到莉莉就有了触电的感觉。
strike v. 撞击(过去式为struck,过去介词为struck或striken)
lightning n. 闪电
have a crush on sb.“迷恋某人,深深地爱上某人”

She is a beauty.
她是个美女。
She's really lovely/cute.
她真的很可爱。

He's so handsome.
他可真帅啊。
He's really my type.
他真是我心目中的理想型。

I've fallen in love with her.
我爱上她了。
I'm head over heels in love with him.
我彻底爱上他了。
fall v. 倒下,坠入(过去式为fall,过去分词为fallen)
fall/be in love with sb.“爱上某人”
head over heels“完全地,神魂颠倒地”

A pretty girl is like a melody.
= A pretty girl is like a song.
美丽的女子像一首歌。
melody a. 美妙的音乐,歌曲,旋律

I've been sweet on her for years
我喜欢她好几年了。
be sweet on sb.“迷恋某人,爱上某人”

I fell for a pretty girl.
我爱上了一位美丽的姑娘。
fall for“迷恋,倾心于”

2.实用对话

Falling into Love萌生爱意

John:  I saw Lily for the first time and felt like I'd been struck by lightning. She is a girl of my dreams. I have a date with her on Friday. but I really can't decide what to
do.
约翰:我第一次见到莉莉就有了触电的感觉。她就是我的梦中情人。星期五我们有约会,但是我真不知道该做些什么。
Mary:  What about taking her for a dinner or a movie?
玛丽:带她去吃晚餐或看电影怎么样?
John:  Not bad. Any other ideas?
约翰:不错。还有什么别的主意吗?
Mary:  Well, there's a play on campus this weekend.
玛丽:嗯,这周末学校有一场戏剧演出。
John:  Good idea. That way she'll think that I have culture. Do you have any other suggestions?
约翰:好主意。这样她会觉得我有修养。你还有其他建议吗?
Mary:  What's the matter with these ideas?
玛丽:我提的这些主意有什么不好吗?
John:  They are good, but I still need a few more.
约翰:很好,但是我还需要更多一点。
Mary:  What about going on a picnic?
玛丽:去野餐怎么样?
John:  Cool, but what if the weather isn't ideal?
约翰:好啊,但是如果天公不作美怎么办?
Mary:  You could take her to the art museum or a cafe. Certainly I must have come up with something you can use. How do you like the ideas I've given you?
玛丽:你可以带她去美术馆或者是咖啡厅。我已经想出了一些你能用得着的主意。你觉得这些主意怎么样?
John:  They're all good.
约翰:都很好。

3.详细解说

1."go on/for a picnic“意为“去野餐”。例如:We could go on a picnic today.(今天我们可以去野餐。)另外,“have a picnic”表示“野餐”。例如:We decided to have a picnic down by the lake.(我们决定到湖边野餐。)