牛津实用英语语法 :319以 will you?/would you?/could you?

编辑:高中作文网

  这些问句可能是一般问句,但也可能表示请求、邀请。偶然也可表示命令:

  He said,‘Will you be there tomorrow?’

  他说:“你明天在那里吗?”(一般问句)相当于:

  He asked if she would be there the next day.

  他问她第二天是否在那里。

  ‘Will you stand still!’he shouted.

  他大喊:“站住,别动行不行!”相当于:

  He shouted at me to stand still./He told/ordered me to stand still.

  他对我大喊,要我别动。/他要/命令我站着别动。

  ‘Would you like to live in New York?’he asked.

  他说:“你愿意住在纽约吗?”相当于:

  He asked if I would like to live in New York.

  他问我是否愿意住在纽约。

  ‘Will/Would you file these letters,please?’he said.

  他说:“请把这些信件存档好吗?”相当于:

  He asked/told me to file the letters.

  他让/告诉我把这些信件存档。

  ‘Would you like a lift?’said Ann.

  安说:“你想搭便车吗?”相当于:

  Ann offered me a lift.

  安邀请我搭便车。

  ‘Would you like to come round/Could you come round for a drink?’he said.

  他说:“到我家来喝点酒好吗?”相当于:

  He invited me(to come)round for a drink.

  他邀请我去他家喝点酒。

  ‘Could you live on£25 a week?’he asked

  他问:“一星期25英镑你够维持生活吗?”相当于:

  He asked if I could live on £25 a week.

  他问我一星期25英镑是否够维持生活。

  ‘Could/Would you give me a hand?’she said.

  她说:“请帮我一下好吗?”相当于:

  She asked us to give her a hand.

  她请我们帮她一下。

  ‘Could/Would you show me the photos?’she said.

  她说:“你能给我看看照片吗?”相当于:

  She asked me to show her the photos./She asked to see the photos.

  她问我能否给她看看照片。