看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第13讲

编辑:高中作文网

Oh, yeah! Ah! Ah!  
  谢谢! 十分感谢!
  
  Thank you! Thank you very much!
  
  我一直呆到周四,尝尝牛肉!
  
  I'm here till Thursday. Try the veal! Ha, ha!
  
  -[Shrek Laughs] -[Crowd Gasping, Murmuring]
  
  我可以下命令吗,主人?



  
  Shall I give the order, sir?
  
  不,我有个更好的主意
  
  No, I have a better idea.
  
  杜洛克的人们,他就是我们的冠军!
  
  People of DuLoc, I give you our champion!
  
  - 什么?    - 祝贺你,青怪
  
  - What? - “Congratulations, ogre.”
  
  你赢得了从事一个伟大、高尚的任务荣誉
  
  You've won the honour of embarking on a great and nobIe quest.
  
  任务? 我的任务就是要寻求归还我的沼泽地
  
  Quest? I'm already on a quest, a quest to get my swamp back.
  
  - 你的沼泽地?   - 对,我的沼泽地!
  
  - Your swamp? - Yeah, my swamp!
  
  你把那些家伙扔在那里!
  
  Where you dumped those fairy tale creatures!
  
  - “[Crowd Murmuring]” - Indeed.
  
  是的,妖怪,我们做个交易
  
  All right, ogre, I'll make you a deaI.
  
  你为我完成任务,我就把沼泽地还给你
  
  Go on this quest for me, and I'll giveyou your swamp back.
  
  恢复原状?
  
  Exactly the way it was?
  
  恢复到粘泥覆盖的原始模样
  
  Down to the Iast slime-covered toad stool.
  
  - 那些擅自占据者呢? - 全部搬走
  
  - And the squatters? - As good as gone.
  
  什么样的任务?
  
  What kind of quest?
  
  你要去跟龙作战
  
  [ Donkey ] Let me get this straight. You're gonna go fight a dragon…
  
  救出公主,然后回到沼泽地去
  
  and rescue a princessjust so Farquaad will giveyou back a swamp…
  
  你现在没有沼泽地了,因为弗瓜王塞了些怪物进去
  
  which you only don't have because he filled it full of freaks in the first place.
  
  也许驴不会讲话是有道理的
  
  - Is that about right? - Maybe there's a good reason donkeys shouldn't talk.
  
  你为什么不把你的魔力都用在他身上?
  
  I don't get it. Why don'tyoujust pull some of that ogre stuffon him?
  
  包围他的堡垒
  
  Throttle him, lay siege to his fortress,
  
  碾碎他的骨头夹面包吃,妖怪所有的本事
  
  grind his bones to makeyour bread, the whoIe ogre trip.
  
  我知道
  
  Oh, I know what.
  
  也许我可以砍掉全村人的头
  
  Maybe I couId have decapitated an entire village…
  
  把他们挂在长矛上
  
  and put their heads on a pike,
  
  拿把刀,割开他们的脾,喝他们的脾液
  
  gotten a knife, cut open their spleen and drink their fluids.
  
  你看怎么样?
  
  Does that sound good toyou?
  
  不,真的,不怎么样