Ice Age Ⅲ 冰河世纪3中英台词(5)

编辑:高中作文网

提出我给你们介绍,蛋蛋,蛋壳,蛋黄。
-Manny: Sid, whatever you're doing. It's a bad idea!Sid,不管你在干什么,都不是好主意。
-Sid: Shh!My kids will hear you. !孩子们会听到的。
-Manny: They're not your kids, Sid. Take them back.take back: 拿回他们不是你的孩子,Sid,哪拿的放哪去。
You're not meant to be a parent.be meant to: 应该是,希望是你不适合当家长。
-Sid: Why not?凭什么?
-Manny: First sign: stealing someone else's eggs.sign: 迹象 steal: 偷首先,你偷蛋。
Second sign: one of them almost became an omelet.omelet: 煎蛋其次,有个差点成了煎蛋。
-Ellie: Sid, someone must be worried sick looking for them.be worried sick: 非常担心 look for: 寻找Sid,蛋妈妈肯定在急着找他们呢。
-Sid: No, They were underground, in ice.underground: 地下的不可能,他们是在地下的,冰洞里。
If it wasn't for me they'd be... Egg sickles.sickle: 镰刀状细胞要不是我发现了,他们早就成冰蛋蛋了。
-Manny: Sid, I know what your going through. You're gonna have a family too someday.go through: 遭受 be gonna: =be going to打算Sid,我知道你有多难受,总有一天,你会成家立业的。
You gonna meet a nice girl, with... with low standards, no real options, or sense of smell...standard: 标准 option: 选择  sense of smell: 嗅觉你会遇上个好女孩她要求不高,也没的挑,或者有点味道
-Ellie: what Manny means to say is... Manny的意思是
-Sid: No, I get it. I'll take them back.别说了,我明白,我送他们回去。
You have your family and I'm better off alone. By myself.be better off: 更舒服你们去过两人世界,我自己一个人。
A fortress of solitude.fortress: 堡垒 solitude: 孤独呆在我的"孤独城堡"里。
In the ice, for ever!for ever: 永远永远呆在冰天雪地里。
Alone, lonely loner..lonely: 孤独的 loner: 孤独的人一个人,孤单寂寞
-Manny: That's a lot of aloners.一个人还真不少。
-Sid: Precisely!precise: 准确的没错!-Ellie: Sid, wait. Sid,等下-Manny: No, no, it's ok.不用叫他,没事的。
He'll bounce back, it's one of the advantages of being Sid.bounce back: 向后跳 advantage: 优势他会自己蹦回来的,这也算是Sid的一样特异功能。
-Sid: Why should I take you back. I love kids.我为什么一定要把你们放回去呢,我喜欢小孩子。
I'm responsible, loving, nurturing. What do you think?responsible: 有责任的 nurture: