Ice Age Ⅲ 冰河世纪3中英台词3(5)

编辑:高中作文网


-Manny: Bring it on, you chicken headed freaks!bring on: 使发生 freak: 怪人放马过来吧!你们这群长鸡头的怪胎!-Diego: Don't worry about a thing. You're doing fine.别担心,你做的很好。
It's going great. Ah, excuse me.不会有事的,呃,失陪下。
just keep breathing. 注意呼吸。
-Ellie: Diego!Diego-Diego: Just breathe, that's the important thing.记住,调整呼吸就好了。
-Buck: Grab that ammo.ammo: 弹药拿上弹药!-Crash: Bogey at 3'o clock. Fire!bobey: 每洞的标准杆数标杆3点钟方向。开火!This is awesome!太炫了!Light it up!light up: 点火点火!Yeah! Hasta la vista, birdie.hasta: 直到 vista: 追忆回见了,小鸟儿!-Buck: Let's get our...我们这就去
Mayday! Mayday! We're losing altitude! Hold these.mayday: 国际遇险无线电求救信号 altitude: 高度求救!求救!高度正在下降!拉住这个。
That tastes like fish. 一股子鱼腥味。
-Eddie: Okay. That's just weird.weird: 怪异的好吧,你有没有觉得很
I love you, bro! I know!我爱你,哥们!我知道!-Buck: Snap out of it, come on! Pull!snap out of: 迅速从……中恢复过来  pull: 拉快给我醒过来!快!拉升!-Sid: This is the end of, Sid the sloth.这里就是我,树懒Sid的安息之所。
Help! 救命! -Crash: No, Sid. It's me. And me!别怕,Sid,是我还有我。
-Sid: I don't want to panic anybody, but who's flying this thing?我不想让大伙陪我怕怕,可这东西是谁在开啊?
No, no, wait, my kids!不,不要,等等,我的孩子们!I never even got to say goodbye.我都没来得及说再见。
-Ellie: You can do it. Push! Push! 你办的到的,用力!用力!-Diego: I can't do it.我不行了。
-Ellie: just one more big push.再用力一点。
-Diego: You have no idea what I'm going through. Okay forget I said that. Let's do this together.forget:: 忘记 together: 一起你根本不知道我现在有多不容易!算了,当我没说过,我们一起推吧。
-Manny: I liked you Guys better, when you were extinct. extinct: 灭绝的我更喜欢你们灭绝时候的样子。
-Diego: Oh, I'm getting dizzy. dizzy: 晕眩的哦,我也有点晕了。
Manny. Come on buddy. I think we're getting close.Manny,快来,哥们我估计快了。
-Manny: She's perfect. I think we should call her, Ellie.她可真美,我们就叫她,Ellie吧。
Little, Ellie... Ellie…
-Ellie: I've got a better name... Peaches. 我有个更好的桃子。
-Manny: Peaches?桃子?
-Ellie: Why not? She's sweet, and round, and covered with furs.sweet: 可爱的 be covered with: 有大量的 fur: 毛皮有何不可?她又可爱,又圆嘟嘟,还毛茸茸的。
-Manny: I love it.桃子,我喜欢。
-Ellie: I saw That, tough guy.tough: 健壮的 我可看见喽,硬汉。
-Diego: No, No, That last dino caught my Eye with a claw and...dino: 恐龙 claw: 爪哪里哪里,是被最后那只恐龙的爪子抓到了
Alright, so I'm not made of stone. 好吧,我又不是铁石心肠。
-Buck: Incoming!income: 进入要降落了!-Manny: It's Sid!Sid-Sid: Oh, It's a boy!哦,是个男孩!-Diego: That's it's tail. 那是尾巴。
-Sid: It's a girl.是个女孩。
-Sid: Hi, sweetheart. It's uncle Sid... Yes it is.sweetheart: 亲爱的嗨,亲爱的,我是你Sid叔叔,对哦。
Oh, you're so beautiful. Oh, she is...哦,你可真漂亮。
She looks just like her mother. Thank goodness.她长得像妈妈,真是谢天谢地。
Oh, no offence, Manny, No offence. You're beautiful on the inside.offence: 引起反感的事物 inside: 内在的哦,没别的意思,Manny 你的心灵也很美。
-Manny: It's good to have you back, Sid.真高兴你能回来,Sid
-Diego: Never thought I would say this, but... I missed you buddy.以前真没想过我会说这话我很想你。
-Sid: Now I wish my kids were here. You could have been friends.我真希望我孩子也在这,这样你们就能做好朋友了。
-Crash: Ellie!EllieI promised myself I wouldn't cry. I didn't.promise: 允诺我说过不哭的,我可没有。
-Buck: I forgot what it was like to be part of a family. What about you? Ever thought about having kids?part: 部分 我都忘了融入一个家庭的感觉了。你呢?有没有想过要个孩子?
Alright, mammal's. Let's get you home.mammal: 哺乳动物好了,各位,该送你们回家了。
This is it, mammal's. Right where you started. This was fun.好了,各位,就是这儿了,这趟下来真带劲。
We could make it a regular thing. regular: 定期的我们可以经常这样聚聚。
-Ellie: I don't know about that.不觉得这是个好主意-Buck: Right, Right. Yes cos' of all the uh, mortal peril. Of-Course.mortal: 致命的 peril: 危险也对,也对,这里这么危险,不想来是自然的。
Oh, well, the Buck stops here! 好了,巴克我就送你们到这了! -Manny: We couldn't have done it without you.没你我们救不了Sid
Well obviously. But, good times just the same...那是显然的了,不过,这些天真是很愉快
We're not alone, are we?这里不止我们,对不对?
Hello, Rudy.你好啊,Rudy